Krzysztof Zdziarski's responsibilities include production and maintenance, energy, human resources, communication and marketing, regulatory affairs management, and internal audit.
He joined Unipetrol Group after serving as an Executive Director of Refinery Production in PKN Orlen. Krzysztof Zdziarski has extensive experience in establishing and development of medium and large companies. From 1999 to 2006 he served as Chief Executive Officer of UPS POLSKA and later as Chairman of the Board of Directors of PEKAES SA Group (2006 – 2010). From 2010 to 2015 he was Chairman of the Board of Directors of ORLEN Południe.
- 2018 - present - Unipetrol, Chairman of the BoD
- 2016 - 2018 - Unipetrol, Vice Chairman of the BoD
- 2014 – 2016 - PKN Orlen, Executive director, refinery production
- 2010 – 2015 - ORLEN Południe, Chairman of Management Board
- 2006 – 2010 - PEKAES SA, Chairman of Management Board
- 1999 – 2006 - UPS POLSKA, Chief Executive Officer
- 1996 – 1999 - EMI Music/DDD – JV EMI, Sony, Universal, Commercial Director, Chief Executive Officer
- 1995 – 1996 - EMI, Operations Manager, Toronto, Canada
- 1991 – 1995 - IPEX INC, Senior Project Manager, Toronto, Canada
- 1987 – 1991 - PLASTICS CANADA LTD, Production Manager, Operating Officer, Toronto, Canada
- 2002 - Management Leadership School – Boston, USA
- 1993 – 1996 - Humber Colleague, Ryerson Polytechnic University - Toronto, Canada
- 1982 – 1987 - The University of Warsaw - Faculty of Economic Sciences