Mirosław Kastelik is responsible for accounting, controlling, taxes, treasury, investor relations, pricing, SCM, and for logistics and transportation of fuels and products.
Before coming to Unipetrol, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Maflow Group since 2011. He also collected experience in financial managament in Tele-Fonika Kable company, where he served as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of the Board of Directors within years of 2009 and 2010. He has a Statutory Auditor Certificate no. 10533 and Competency Certificate of the Ministry of Finance no. 28188/02.
- 2016 - present - Vice Chairman of the BoD, Unipetrol a.s.
- 2013 – present - executive at UNIPETROL RPA, s.r.o., Member of the BoD and Chief Financial Officer at UNIPETROL, a.s.
- 2011 – 2013 Boryszew S.A., Tychy, Poland – Chief Financial Officer, Maflow Group
- 2009 – 2010 Tele-Fonika Kable Sp. z o.o., Kraków, Poland – Chief Financial Officer/ Vice President, Management
- 2007 – 2009 Isuzu Motors Polska Sp. z o.o., Tychy, Poland – Chief Financial Officer
- 1998 – 2007 Isuzu Motors Polska Sp. z o.o., Tychy, Polsko – Chief Accountant / Financial Manager
- 1997 – 1998 Zakłady Piwowarskie Żywiec S.A., Żywiec, Poland – Accounting Manager
- 1996 – 1997 Kraft Jacobs Suchard Sp. z o.o., Cieszyn, Poland – Deputy Accounting Manager
- 1995 – 1996 Sprint R.P. Telecom Sp. z o.o., Ruda Śląska, Poland – Accounts Payable Manager
- 1993 – 1995 Coca-Cola Poland Ltd. Sp. z o.o., Katowice, Poland – Depot Accountant
- 1993 – 1993 Bank Przemysłowo-Handlowy S.A., Bielsko-Biala, Poland – Financial Analyst
- 2007 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – Warsaw University Executive MBA
- 1998 Katowice University of Economics
Post-Graduate Studies, Field of Studies: Accounting
- 1993 Cracow University of Economics
Master Degree, Major Field of Studies: Economics of Real Estate and Investments
- Statutory Auditor Certificate no. 10533
- Competency Certificate of the Ministry of Finance no. 28188/02