Katarzyna Woś is responsible for procurement, crude oil and natural gas purchase and supply, facility management, personal data protection, and performance and process optimization.
Before coming to Unipetrol, Katarzyna Woś served as Vice-Chairwoman at Energa Informatyka i Technologie and
worked for Electrolux Poland. She graduated from the Jagiellonian University in Krakow and Eötvös Loránd
University in Budapest. She did her post gradual studies in accounting and
finance at the Krakow University of Economics.
- 2018 - present - Unipetrol, Member of the BoD
- 2018 - present - Unipetrol RPA, Executive
- 2017 - 2018 - Energa Informatyka i Technologie Sp. z o.o. - Energa Group, Vice-Chairman of the BoD responsible for IT purchases, customer and user support and finance
- 2009 - 2017 - ELECTROLUX POLAND, senior accountant, internal coach for HR and Finance department
- 2003 – 2009 - TT PLAST, company accountant, group leader
- 2008 - 2009 - Krakow University of Economics – postgraduate diploma in finance and accounting
- 1991 - 1996 - Jagiellonian University of Krakow /Loranda Eötvös in Budapest Master’s degree in Hungarian studies